BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gone






If you wont hear my thoughts than you can read my soul...


With every inch you push me away my heart grows cold...


If ever I needed someone it was you...


Now that your gone I dont know what to do...


Its like the Loudest Silence on the hottest Winter night Scene...


Its like the Quietest Scream on the coldest Mid Summers night Dream...


But when shall I awake from this tragedy called life


and find myself in your arms once more as your spiritual wife...


The Love I felt was beyond this Plain...


Now the memories just brings a stringent pain..


Never agian will I be susceptable to loves will...


This effervesscent emotion Is now a tormenting drill...


Its Poisins seep inside you untill..


You become Half the person that was once fufilled...


Take it away I dont want it... Lifes greatest gift has a curse upon it...


I try to make it stop but my thoughts still haunt it... Its hard to avoid when all others do is Flaunt it...

Nat






0 comments: